Requirements and Restrictions
All dogs planning on using the Dog Park or staying for Boarding/Daycamp
must be friendly and good natured toward other dogs.
- Male dogs over 7 months old must be neutered to go inside the dog park or be in boarding/daycare.
- Females that are not spayed may not be brought to the park or for boarding while they are in heat.
- Puppies under 4 months cannot go inside the dog park or be in boarding/daycare.
- Dogs that have a contagious skin condition or any other contagious diseases may not use the dog park or boarding/daycare/grooming facilities until deemed cleared by their veterinarian in writing.
- Flea and Tick and Worm/Parasite Prevention must be kept current. (Some examples include Trifexis, Comfortis, Heartguard, Frontline or Advantix, etc…one or more of those listed is what you should be using monthly---when in doubt, call your vet!)
Click here to read the Safety Brief and Liability Agreement that you'll have to sign when you arrive at Poochie’s Park for the first time (takes about 5 minutes to read)
Proof of ALL required vaccinations must be shown on paper before using any service or the dog park. You may have them faxed to 904-272-5937; or take a picture and text it to our office number 904-272-4545; email it to firstname.lastname@example.org; or bring the proof on paper with you to the office when you check in.
All dogs must be vaccinated against Rabies and Bordetella. As well as the all in one vaccine, DHLPP or DAPPL
(Distemper, Hepatitis (or Adenovirus), Leptospirosis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza)**
Have your vet administer any missing or out of date vaccines prior to your visit or have ours do it while you’re here, the vet is right next door. Black Creek Pet Clinic at Poochie’s 904-375-2205.