1. Campers get a lot of outside time to play and explore together. Under huge Oak and Pine trees and with the guidance of their “Dogmasters”, ALL dogs love the great outdoors!2. Boarding & Daycampers’ Pond: Part of the campers’ daily activities includes swim time when they visit the “Pond Yard”.
3. The BIG Poochie’s Swim & Play Pond has always been a fan favorite. You’ll love watching your pup swim and race around the sandy beaches. There’s also a real fire hydrant that sprays water!
4. Dog Park Features: Hammocks, benches, chairs and picnic tables; wide open spaces and giant Oak Trees; tire swings, tennis balls, Frisbees, digging mountains and tunnels and more!
5. Dog Park Entrance: To access the Park, you’ll need to visit the office first and be issued a “key fob”. Both entrances have washing decks where you can bathe/rinse off your dirty dog before going home.
6. Our beautifully designed Front Sign is the first thing you’ll see when you approach the property.
7. Agility Equiptment: create your own course! Jump over the hurdles, climb the See-Saw and weave through the poles!
8. Mountains and Tunnels: Climb to the top or race underground through the tunnels with your friends.
9. Small Dog Area Only (and big dogs that are gentle with small dogs) Small dogs are welcome in all areas but this area is just for you. If the big main park area has too many big dogs acting like wild maniacs then you can always enjoy the park on the “lighter side”.
10. Dog Park Entrance: To access the Park, you’ll need to visit the office first and be issued a “key fob”. Both entrances have washing decks where you can bathe/rinse off your dirty dog before going home.
11. Nature Trail Entrance: On or off the leash, the trail is a nice long walk through the woods, completely fenced in.
12. Squirrel City: These are not your everyday suburban squirrels. Through generations of special training, these critters have adapted themselves to be masters of evading capture. It’s still fun to try though!
13. The big and comfy lounge. Enjoy great views of the dogs at play while waiting/relaxing inside, perhaps sipping on a Pupaccino? You can also step outside onto the patio and enjoy the sunshine while beinging close up to the dogs.
14. Retail Store: We sell our Grammie’s Homemade Treats; Science Diet Brand Treats, Chews, and both canned and dry Dog Foods. We also have leashes, collars, toys, beds, free tennis balls and more!
15. Covered Drive Through Canopy: Arrive in style as you pull up to drop off or pick up your little camper!
16. A warm welcome awaits you in the lovely lodge resort style reception area.
17. The Pet Spa at Poochie’s: Expert grooming in a clean, upscale environment. Our groomer, Kate, offers a wide range of services and experience to handle every kind of breed or style that you want. The de-shedding treatment is highly recommended for dogs that leave their hair all over your house!
18. Exam Room: Black Creek Pet Clinic at Poochie’s services include routine wellness care, early detection and treatment of disease, spays and neuters as well as most other surgical needs and specializing in dental cleanings.
19. Surgery/Treatment Room: Black Creek Pet Clinic at Poochie’s services include routine wellness care, early detection and treatment of disease, spays and neuters as well as most other surgical needs and specializing in dental cleanings.
20. Kennel Features: Made with the highest quality materials; stainless steel fronts with cross contamination barriers between each stall; extremely clean everyday by our kennel technician; individual lockers for every guest’s belongings; fresh air automatic re-circulation system; triple coated epoxy floors; skylights; ceiling fans; windows for fresh air type days; real hanging plants to purify the air and more!
21. Private Rooms: Some dogs prefer the nice quiet bedrooms that are available as an alternative to the kennels. The rooms feature your own window and door to the outside, skylight, raised bed and pillow, raised water and food bowls and of course some extra V.I.D. treatment from the staff!
22. School for Dogs training camp: K-9 Perception’s Caleb Frisbee leads the 3 week or 6 week course that’s designed to turn ordinary dogs into extra ordinary citizens you can be proud of! Every day of camp will include a one on one session with the trainer for those enrolled in the School for Dogs.
23. Kitty Condos coming soon! Until then, we are using this big fancy room for families of dogs that want to have their own private bedroom instead of staying in the kennels. The room features 4 big windows with views looking directly into the big pond play yard. There’s also a re-circulation vent to freshen the air in this room. Raised beds and pillows are provided or bring your own from home and furnish it yourself!